Thursday, February 1, 2007

Dignity

[I found this picture after I wrote this post. I didn't mean to be so INTENSE! But isn't it a fantastic pic??]

Abba. That is the best definition for the word Tiferes that I ever heard. I'm somewhat obsessed with the definitions of words- especially "Hebrew Terms". English is what we speak and what speaks to us!
I think that's why I (and you, maybe) make fun (or scream about!) those fefrrrumte folk we all know! Because somewhere inside us, we're not sure if anybody truly knows what these words mean...?
Emes Sheker Yetzer Tov Yetzer Hora Tznius Anova Gevura Baal Teshuva Chassidishe Litvishe Heimishe Yiddishe Gevaldige Meshiganneh!

In any event, I just remembered one of my favourite things I ever heard you say ( although I have many many favourites) which is that-
The definition of Emunah is Awareness
I think about it all time. It's the only thing that ever helped me to understand what Emunah means.
Abba have a good Shabbos!
FERFALEN


No comments: